Thursday, April 19, 2007

MLSLive.TV to the rescue...

Trade flurries left and right. The best and most extensive coverage of it comes from MLS Underground. If I could get to a damn computer tonight, I would but that's not how it is.

Conor Casey to Colorado.
Mulrooney confirmed to Houston. Goldthwaite the other way.
New England international player rumors.
Wynne confirmed to Toronto FC.
Toronto also talking to ancient Jacek Bak, Polish captain at one point and rocksolid defender.

Columbus vs. New England
ESPN MLS Primetime Thursday.
7:00pm

My Prediction: The hubbub of the Schelloto signing pushes Columbus to light up. New England, however, has an answer. They both put the hurtin' on each other and come away with a 1-1 draw on national television. Twellman strikes again with Khano Smith providing the assist and Herron strikes his first as a Crew member.
My prediction record is terrible. It's not 1-5, I haven't updated it to spare myself the embarassment (although 1-5 ain't too pretty either).

No comments: