Friday, April 13, 2007

Send me a frickin' angel...

Juan Pablo Angel to the Bulls?

Stumbled upon this at my morning watering hole. Just please don't be a load of crap, because this with Reyna would probably make me a happy fan and [long drawn and hesitant sigh] a Red Bulls fan.

This guy is good. I'll give you some clips later so you see what I mean.

Here is the source my friends.


An update from Big Apple Soccer puts Frenchman and oft-injured forward Djibril Cisse in the mix. Cisse has played for Liverpool in the past and Olympique Marseille at the present. The guy is clearly a proven scorer. Therefore, my opinion is a toss-up. With Cisse you get a young, 25 year old goalscorer with the propensity to propel a team by himself, but unfortunately you also get a hot-head and a boat-load of injuries. With Angel, you get a classy, 31 year old striker looking for time and the chance to play everyday again.

Verdict? Angel...mainly because if Angel is too expensive (as they are saying), what do you expect Cisse to cost?

No comments: